For anyone who thinks that interracial marriage means less racism, I have some bad news for you.
Actually – I won’t exaggerate and I’ll just say that you’re either willfully ignorant or flat out in denial when you say that these half-Asian children aren’t going to be the ones pulling the trigger in the future, since so many of us are born of the most repugnant men on the planet – who have no chance to reproduce other than with an Asian woman.
You tell me what this means for half-Asians as a whole, retroactively looking back on our 60 year history. You tell me why half-Asians, as a whole, are furious. Go outside anf look at Half Asians and the expressions on our faces.
This is what many half-Asians (in particular, the only mixed race to do so have had to deal with for decades, while society turned a blind eye, literally ignoring and lying to biracial Asian children, and being gaslit by their own parents – until some really bad stuff happened.
Keep in mind: John Derbyshire, Kyle “Based Stickman” Chapman, Richard Spencer, Brian Ruhe, Christopher Cantwell, and literally dozens of other prominent white nationalists are married to Asian women.
Let me share with you the things that have happened in my family, while my Anglo-German father was married to my Cantonese Chinese Hong Kongese mother. No white woman would ever have taken him.
I will add to this list as I remember stuff over time.
- Denied the Holocaust, repeatedly
- Said the Holocaust was a Jewish invention
- “Jews are the children of Satan.”
- Said Timothy McVeigh did nothing wrong
- Prevented my mother from watching any Stephen Spielberg movies
- Told me to “stop screaming at him like a black man from New York”
- Mocked and insulted black men any time they appeared on TV
- Listened to HAM radio into the late hours of the night
- Believed in chemtrails, FEMA camps, and other crazy conspiracy theories
- Read to me famous European authors and never once asked me how I felt being mixed race
- Talked regularly with Mel Gibson’s father on the radio (this is true)
- Believed multiculturalism was a Jewish plot
- Called the Holocaust the “Holohoax”
- Called Chinese people the “Jews of the Orient.”
- Called 9/11 a Jewish plot
- Refused to work because he believed the world was coming to an end
- Refused to get half-Asian, Asian looking brother mental support because psychology was a Jewish plot
- My mother, on the other hand, hated blacks and said that most black people had AIDS and referred to them as “hok wai” (or black ghost in Cantonese).
- My father’s mother is even more racist and openly badmouths minorities and Chinese people in particular repeatedly in front of me and my Asian family, and cries when we call her racist
Oh, but what about my Asian family, you ask?
- My cousins have repeatedly made racist comments about Asians and Chinese people, saying that they couldn’t wait to leave China and be around white people
- My family repeatedly told me to embrace my white privilege
- Constant comments about my eye color
- Constant gaslighting and refusal to talk about my father’s racism, because it made them “lose face.”
- My aunt’s boyfriends are all racist (some of them even being Jewish) who hate Chinese people – yet dated Chinese women with the belief that they wouldn’t “divorce rape” them like their last wives
- My aunts have made fun of AMWF couples, acting angry when finding out that an Asian uncle of mine married two white women, proceeding to call him short
- My family constantly tries to test my reaction by asking me if I look or identify more white or more Asian, hoping for me to say white
Yeah, now keep in mind most half-Asians look entirely Asian, and have to live in a society that hates Asian faces.
Tell me exactly how the Hapacalypse isn’t going to play out?
Keep in mind there are millions of half-Asian boys that come from horrific homes and are constantly – and I mean constantly – reminded by people around them, that they are inferior for being Asian, yet our collective mothers seem to love this because it makes them feel sexy.
Have fun with that.