Elliot Rodger was a happy hapa too, because he followed the general line of thought many hapas do:
- Believed sincerely that he was superior for being mixed Asian / white, but much more proud of being white
- Deeply insecure about it and covered this up with overcompensation, like most men who never experience genuine attention from women
- A rapidly aging virgin with no concept of how to present himself to the world other than relying heavily on Hapa myths
- Extremely insecure about their Asian physical features (dark hair, Asian hair texture, the depth of their eyes, their lack of facial or body hair)
- Hatred for blacks, Asian men, and women
You might notice that most “happy hapas” fit this mold. I know several. All too caught up with their ideas of what it means to be a “man” that they abjectly refuse to acknowledge truths about themselves while leveling criticism at the same people their fathers did: i.e., blacks and white women.
The irony of all of this is that without the progress push for by black people, women, and non-Asian ethnic minorities, half-Asians wouldn’t have the liberty to behave like this. I.e., without black people and women pushing for equality, half-Asians wouldn’t be allowed to push for “superiority”; they’d be sent right back down to the bottom, just as we have for hundreds of years – all put there by our white forefathers (or, our fathers, if they had their way – now with the help of our mothers).
In fact, the primary reason I was doxxed, and to this day, years after I went solely into reporting on this kind of phenomenon, the harassment and aggression has mostly been from Hapa men – who admitted to me that the reason they doxxed me was because I ruined any chance of them getting laid. Funny – maybe because I never had an issue with women and aren’t cripplingly insecure – this has made me much more effective.
But you know what they say; the road to hell is paved with good intentions.