Elliot Rodger was a happy hapa too, as are many other “happy hapas,” because he followed the general line of thought many hapas do:
- Believed sincerely that he was superior for being mixed Asian / white, but much more proud of being white, and leans towards “pro white” identity politics – e.g., Tim Pool
- Extremely arrogant, overcompensating and delusional about how “hot” they are, just because their moms told them so, but also extremely self-loathing due to racism against their Asian sides
- Overcompensating on his masculinity by roleplaying as the “savior of the west,” in line with his father’s fantasies about maintaining white hegemony – all without “feminist white women,” having internalized the leering white man / Asian woman dynamic from his parents
- Deeply insecure about his Asian heritage and covered this up with overcompensation, like most men who never experience genuine attention from women
- A rapidly aging virgin with no concept of how to present himself to the world other than relying heavily on Hapa myths that he was “so hot,” and that “Hapas are all so hot”
- Extremely insecure about their Asian physical features (dark hair, Asian hair texture, the depth of their eyes, their lack of facial or body hair)
- Hatred for blacks, Asian men, and women – i.e., a continuation of their parents’ racialized pathology as well as a desire to mold themselves against society’s popular opinion of Asian males
You might notice that most “happy hapas” fit this mold. I know several. All too caught up with their ideas of what it means to be a “man” that they abjectly refuse to acknowledge truths about themselves while leveling criticism at the same people their fathers did: i.e., blacks and white women.
The irony of all of this is that without the progress push for by black people, women, and non-Asian ethnic minorities, half-Asians wouldn’t have the liberty to behave like this. I.e., without black people and women pushing for equality, half-Asians wouldn’t be allowed to push for “superiority”; they’d be sent right back down to the bottom, just as we have for hundreds of years – all put there by our white forefathers (or, our fathers, if they had their way – now with the help of our mothers).
In fact, the primary reason I was doxxed, and to this day, years after I went solely into reporting on this kind of phenomenon, the harassment and aggression has mostly been from Hapa men – who admitted to me that the reason they doxxed me was because I ruined any chance of them getting laid. Funny – maybe because I never had an issue with women and aren’t cripplingly insecure – this has made me much more effective at literally giving sh*ts about anything that comes out of my mouth, after decades of getting away with it because I’m seen as physically appealing (for reference, I’ve been catcalled, oggled, called beautiful, gorgeous, handsome, dashing, hot, by complete strangers – women and men, but mostly women; get nasty stares from women half my age jealous of my wife; started being intimate at age 12, etc).
My problem is that my life has been one constant barrage of other peoples’ lies and bullsh*t to the point that I just like smashing mirrors, because I can, and I can get away with it. I strongly dislike the status quo not only with society, but existence itself. I’ve lost my entire family to peoples’ bullsh*t and lies.
The irony is that because I was successful and popular before all of this, yet I knew many hapas that were not, including my own brother, that I took a chance and tried to help them and point out where people like my parents (and life itself, regardless of race) could easily go wrong – but that cost me a lot. I guess I had, what one would call, “Chad guilt.”
But you know what they say; the road to hell is paved with good intentions.